Tel: 01305 361071
A health visitor is a registered nurse who has received training particularly related to babies, children and pregnant women. Their role is to provide families with children under five years old with support and advice around the general aspects of mental, physical and social wellbeing.
- Community Nurses - 01308 426268
- Midwives - 01308 428948
- School Health - 01308 428961
- School Nurses - 01308 428947
- Podiatry - 0300 303 8630 (appointments only)
- Speech & Language - 01308 428946
- Contraception and Sexual Health Clinics - telephone 0300 303 1948 for appointments, help and general information.